Alius Health is always looking for partners to share in our vision of delivering transparency, innovation and service excellence for safer and more cost effective healthcare.
If you have the drive to offer exceptional customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, please check back soon. We'll post our available positions on this page.
Alius Health Quality Analyst
Alius Health is looking for a full-time Quality Analyst to join its rapidly growing team. This individual will oversee the QA and testing process during the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the company’s core systems. Works with the software development team to incorporate best testing practices into the organization. Performs analysis of developed software to ensure that it meets the needs of the business and aligns with best practices. The position requires outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Experience with creating quality assurance (QA) processes and working with IT and non-IT personnel to implement and refine those processes is required. Experience with formal software development (ex: Agile) and project management methodologies is strongly preferred. Experience with issue and requirement tracking systems preferred. Working SQL knowledge is preferred. Experience with EDI processes and troubleshooting data files is preferred. Experience with the pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and/or workers compensation fields is preferred. This position reports to the IT Lead. The selected candidate should be a self-starter with the analytical skills and awareness of latest trends in software QA to help Alius Health stay at the forefront in the PBM industry.
We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and great benefits.
- Work with software development and business operational teams to deliver best-practice software quality assurance processes.
- Establish automated testing throughout software development process.
- Rectify system deficiencies and provide improvement recommendations.
- Develop, maintain, and share QA processes across the organization.
- Assist software development team with the creation of test-driven development processes.
- Develop and implement regression testing practices for the software development team.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise from the company’s various EDI processes.
- Generate and manage bug reports for company’s core systems.
- Collaborate with business and IT personnel to solve complex system problems.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills -- Must be able to analyze business needs against current technology, and to determine best possible future courses of action.
- Attention to detail – Have the ability to identify the smallest issues and recognize how they impact the big picture.
- Proactive and committed – Must be able to take initiative and to see things through to completion.
- Project portfolio management – Must be able to juggle multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Flexibility – Show the personality and initiative to grown with the company. Must be comfortable with process ambiguity while working with the team to define those processes.
40 hours a week, with a flexible working schedule if projects are managed and required meetings are attended.