Alius Health is always looking for partners to share in our vision of delivering transparency, innovation and service excellence for safer and more cost effective healthcare.
If you have the drive to offer exceptional customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, please check back soon. We'll post our available positions on this page.
Alius Health Senior Software Developer
Alius Health is looking for a full-time Senior Software Developer to join its rapidly growing team. This individual must know C#, SQL and have significant experience with the MySQL database; in addition, a strong working knowledge of building and maintaining applications in AWS is highly preferred. Experience with developing and improving EDI processes is strongly preferred. Experience with supervising a team of developers and helping to formalize development processes and procedures is also strongly preferred. Experience working with IT and non-IT personnel to formalize QA processes is also preferred. Experience with the pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and/or workers compensation fields is preferred. This position reports to the Vice President of Information Technology. The selected candidate should be a self-starter with the technical skills and awareness of latest trends in technology to help Alius Health stay at the forefront in the PBM industry.
We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling and great benefits.
• Guide development team to achieve goals of IT department and organization.
• Develop and maintain software development processes and procedures.
• Analyze requirements and develop customized eligibility and e-bill file layouts that support company’s EDI processes.
• Map project dependencies for sequence of development and timeline tracking.
• Provide all technical aspects of new client implementations.
• Assist in creation of formalized quality assurance (QA) processes
• Design new system architectures and recommend improvements to existing ones.
• Keep abreast of company changes.
• Implement, update and execute other IT functions as needed.
• Identify system deficiencies and provide recommendations as needed.
• Strong technical skills – C#, SQL, and MySQL. CI-CD/AWS. GitLab. Must be able to analyze business needs against current technology. Have excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Attention to detail – Must be able to identify the smallest issues and recognize how they impact the big picture.
• Time management – Must be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Flexibility – Show the personality and initiative to grown with the company.
40 hours a week, with a flexible working schedule if projects are managed and required meetings are attended.